What Is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization refers to the work being done to improve the search appearance of a website in the organic/unpaid search rankings in major search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. SEO can be a full-time engagement. The scope of work depends on your site and your niche. This doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll need to spend 45 hours a week on it you certainly couldn’t afford to put that much effort into it but you need to put a solid content and link-building strategy in place for the long term.
We focus our efforts around the following core principles:
- An ethical approach to Search Engine Optimization
- A proper site structure that is conducive to search engine indexing
- Strong, relevant content that is frequently updated and enhanced
- A comprehensive and targeted link building campaign
Search Engine Optimization Services
Our core competency is SEO and the digital space and we have a good track record of getting clients the results they want. We can manage multiple small or large projects at once and advise on website migrations. Within SEO and digital marketing agency side for both B2C and B2B we’ve been able to collaborate with a diverse range of national and international clients. we use only quality white hat SEO methods for guaranteed results and up to date with all the changes in the industry.
Our specialties includes:
- SEO Competition Analysis
- SEO Keyword Research
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO / Backlinking
- Strategy Development
- Link Building
- Roadmap, Milestone and Deliverable Creation and Management
- Onsite Conversion Funnels
- Call-to-Action Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics Analysis